Corporate gift giving is an excellent way to build and maintain business relations with a client or a valued employee. When sending any corporate gift, consider the following tips:
1. Appropriateness – Think about who will be receiving your gift. A gourmet brownie gift from Fairytale Brownies is always appropriate. Most people love fudge brownies, chewy cookies or buttery blondie bars, and our treats are all-American comfort food.
Does your recipient keep kosher? All of Fairytale Brownies products are kosher dairy.
2. Customization – You want the client to remember your brand as well as the gift. Fairytale Brownies offers several ways to customize those gifts. Put your full-color logo directly on the box, on the gift band, on the gift tag, on the brownie or cookie label and on the gift message card. We’ve got it covered.
3. Personality & Purpose – Who will be receiving this gift and why are you sending it? Fairytale Brownies has a gift band for a variety of special occasions – Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Happy Anniversary, Thank You, Thinking of You, Get Well – as well as many holidays.
4. Presentation – You want the gift to impress, and so do we. All of our packaging is specifically designed to accent our gourmet treats. The beautiful presentation on the outside prepares the recipient for the delicious flavors on the inside.
5. Timing – Order your gourmet gifts any time, any day, and we will ship them as needed. Order before 2 p.m. Arizona time and the gifts will ship the same day. Custom gifts require a week lead time for logo set up.
I am happy to help you find the perfect gift to suit your needs. Email me for a sample or quote at email@example.com