Hi Fairytale Fans!
I am writing this blog on behalf of our Human Resources Assistant, Janet. Janet recently sent a package of fudge brownies to her cousin Liz, and Liz's grandkids, Carson and Riley. Carson and Riley were so excited about the brownie gift that they decided to create a homemade waffle recipe using the best brownies, Fairytale Brownies! I have to admit, while writing this blog my mouth began to water. The recipe sounds delicious and very simple to make. Thank you Carson and Riley for such a yummy homemade waffle recipe. I can't wait to try these at home with my own son, Austin. What a great way to spend quality time together while eating delicious fudge brownies! If you'd like to use Fairytale Brownies for your recipe too, just visit brownies.com and send brownies to yourself today!
Fairytale Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large or 2 small bananas (mashed)
- 1 crumbled up Chocolate Chip Fairytale Brownie
- Preheat Waffle Iron
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour mix into hot waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Keep warm in oven while remaining waffles cook.
Carson & Riley pictured below.