Did you know that March 1 is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day?
At Fairytale Brownies, we love peanut butter too! That’s why we’ve included peanut butter varieties of our mail order brownie and cookie gifts.
- The average American child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandhiches before graduating from high school.
- Arms race! Although peanuts are native to Central America, the United States and China are the leading exporters of the yummy spread.
- Ernest Hemingway added thick onion slices to his peanut butter sandwiches. Elvis Presley enjoyed sandwiches made with peanut butter, banana and bacon.
- Peanut butter is helping to fight malnutrition in famine-stricken areas. Plumpy’nut contains 500 calories, doesn’t require refrigeration, and is ready to eat out of the package!
- Got gum in your hair? Leave the scissors in the drawer! Peanut butter...