"The bakers at Fairytale Browniesbake the way I do: they use real ingredients like butter and eggs, and they bake every batch by hand. They also use Callebaut Belgian chocolate, which is delicious all by itself!
- The nut varieties--Walnut and Pecan--are topped with large pieces of nuts. We noticed that the walnuts were not at all bitter, as they sometimes are.
- Fans of white chocolate will appreciate the White Chocolate brownie, which is studded with white chocolate chips and drizzled with more white chocolate.
- The Peanut Butter brownie has a mild peanut butter flavor, smooth and not at all overwhelming.
- I liked the Caramel, which has a layer of soft caramel sandwiched between two layers of brownie. It was too sweet for my husband's taste, though.
- The only flavor that we didn't care for was Espresso Nib. As a coffee lover, I expected to like it. I liked the flavor, but the crunchiness of the crushed cocoa nibs was not for me.
- Fairytale Brownies are 3" x 3" and available in 12 flavors
- Fairytale Sprites are 3" x 1.5" and available in 12 flavors
- Magic Morsels are 1.5" x 1.5" and available in 4 flavors plus Sugar-Free Original
Fairytale Brownies also offers Fairytale Truffles, which are Magic Morsels coated in dark Belgian chocolate. My mouth waters when I imagine the caramel brownie enrobed in dark chocolate!
- Follow Fairytale Brownies on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the Fairytale Brownies Blog. (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Fairytale Brownies on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Comment to tell me which recipe on the Fairytale Brownies website looks best to you. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Comment here with your Twitter username. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my feed in a feed reader or by email. If you already subscribe, leave a comment to let me know. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway (include @FC_Melissa and @ftbrownies in your tweet). (1 entry per day)"