The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently took a swipe at a cherished American baking tradition.
A few days before Christmas, the USDA tweeted, “Baking cookies for Santa? Don’t eat the raw dough! It contains uncooked eggs that may contain Salmonella bacteria.”
If you can’t resist tempting fate by tasting your cookie dough, you could leave the baking to Fairytale Brownies. We offer mail order cookies in six delicious flavors.
- Natural peanut butter and pure cane sugar give our creamy Peanut Butter Cookie that classic peanut butter taste.
- Cocoa powder and pure peppermint oil create the perfect blend of richness and cool, mint bursts in our Mint Chocolate Cookie.
- Fine cocoa powder and rich Callebaut Belgian chocolate chips make our moist Double Chocolate Cookie a chocolate dream.
- With organic vanilla extract, buttery caramel, and premium pecans, our Caramel Pecan Cookie offers a chewiness with a satisfying crunch.
- Toasty walnuts, sweet coconut flakes, and rich chocolate cocoa form a blend of flavors with a velvety smooth finish in our Coconut Walnut Cookie.
- The dark brown sugar, Belgian chocolate chips, and chewy toffee in our Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie combine for a sophisticated sweetness.
The next time you have a cookie craving, don’t risk your health or draw the ire of the USDA. Play it safe with mail order cookies from Fairytale Brownies.