Did you know that March 1 is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day?
At Fairytale Brownies, we love peanut butter too! That’s why we’ve included peanut butter varieties of our mail order brownie and cookie gifts.
- The average American child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandhiches before graduating from high school.
- Arms race! Although peanuts are native to Central America, the United States and China are the leading exporters of the yummy spread.
- Ernest Hemingway added thick onion slices to his peanut butter sandwiches. Elvis Presley enjoyed sandwiches made with peanut butter, banana and bacon.
- Peanut butter is helping to fight malnutrition in famine-stricken areas. Plumpy’nut contains 500 calories, doesn’t require refrigeration, and is ready to eat out of the package!
- Got gum in your hair? Leave the scissors in the drawer! Peanut butter oils should help you to remove chewing gum from your hair – or your kids’ hair.
Want to show some love for the peanut butter lover in your life? If so, you’ve come to the right place for mail order brownie and cookie gifts with peanut butter-y goodness baked in. Now, should you send brownies or send cookies?