We have a super high standard for our brownies. Every ingredient must be premium and gourmet. It makes for a legendary taste, but it means we can’t create new flavors as often as we want.
What we can do, and what we love to do, is create amazing recipes that include our brownies so you’re never running out of ways to enjoy Fairytale Brownies.
One of the most recent creations is one of our favorites. We asked the incomparable Tracy Dempsey (who thankfully works right down the street from the Fairytale Bakery!) to make us one of her originals. Let us tell you, she definitely outdid herself with this one.
It’s an easy recipe to follow, it’s totally nostalgic and it’s something you can enjoy no matter what season it is! If you want to try one of these gourmet, slightly messy, delicious moonpies, here’s the recipe for you!
Remember to tag us so we can drool over your masterpiece!
- 8 Original Fairytale Brownies
- Marshmallow fluff
- 2 lbs dark dipping chocolate
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Caramel sauce for garnish
- Place 4 brownies, top side down and spread marshmallow fluff evenly across. Top with other 4 brownies. Wrap each pie in plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
- Once pies are frozen, place dipping chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt according to package directions.
- Remove pies from freezer and unwrap. Dip each pie in melted chocolate. Shake gently to remove excess. Place pie on a parchment lined sheet pan. Immediately sprinkle the pies with sprinkles. Transfer to fridge to set completely.
- Serve on a plate, get a good Instagram, tag us and enjoy your amazing moonpie!
There you have it! Easy, delicious and beautifully mouthwatering. You can also cut each Fairytale Brownie in half if you want a smaller option.
Plus, here's a pro-tip: Match your sprinkle colors to the holiday for an easy holiday-themed party treat. Orange and purple sprinkles for Halloween, autumn colors for Thanksgiving, red and green for Christmas.
That is... if you can stand to share them!