Of course, you can skip the hassle of scouring the Internet for recipes by ordering gourmet brownie and cookie gifts from Fairytale Brownies.
However, if you also like to roll up your sleeves and get to work in the kitchen, then you’re in luck. Nettie Moore of Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog recently rounded up 13 knock-your-socks-off brownie recipes for a slideshow in Parade’s Community Table.
Here are five recipes from the list (with Nettie’s delicious descriptions) that really caught our eye.
- Strawberries and Cream Brownies. An amazing brownie sandwich filled with strawberries and cream!
- Low Fat Zucchini Brownies. Brownies made with zucchini, bananas and applesauce, no eggs and no oil. They get denser the next day, if they last that long!
- Blackberry Cheesecake Swirled Brownies. Rich and decadent brownies have been kicked up to a whole new level!
- Brownie Cheesecake Bars-P. The chewy brownie and the smooth, creamy cheesecake layer make the best combination ever.
- Decadent Chili Chocolate Brownies. These Decadent Chili Chocolate Brownies have just the right punch to them. These are a definite must to add to your list.
OK, now we’re hungry. If you are too, you have options. Get to the grocery store and then get in the kitchen. Or, order a best-selling food gift from Fairytale Brownies.
With choices like these, you truly cannot go wrong!